TGWTG versus dr. Insano TGWTG versus dr. Insano

I do watch some of TGWTG stuff, mostly NC and Linkara So I do get it.

As for the animation,

The voices and mouth syncing were pretty off but understandable because of what you had to work with.

You definitely put alot of thought and effort into this, the art and animation was nice, Backgrounds were colorful, animation a bit slow but this was pretty lengthy.

Overall it is nice to see someone put effort into an animation like this and if I was the TGWTG crew I would appreciate the hell out of this.

Good work keep it up!

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Animation slow?
So pacing problems?

I'll pay more attention to it in the future then.
Thanks for the review.

Santa Travel Santa Travel

Lmao

Its no longer swiper no swiping, it is now swiper no biting!

lol awsome video I loved Santas look, he looked pretty bad ass and ready to sit and fart on anyone in his way!

Vegeta VS Team Mario Pt.1 Vegeta VS Team Mario Pt.1

SMBZ clone..

The sprite animation was nice and the effects were cool, but this is just a basic SMBZ exept with DBZ characters...

I do enjoy sprite animation and you deffitnitly have skill in it, just use that skill for a more original story.

Awesome Noire Awesome Noire

Awsome as always!

Man...Why are some people hating so hard on your latest work? I love your new ones, I was laughing all the way through this.

Your coloring is amazing and has gotten much better from previous awsome episodes.

Please keep them coming and Please design more shirts, I should be purchasing real soon! :D just working on getting that credit card :P

Found you Found you

Love it!

I like how it really catches the imagination, the dinosour rours and he comes flying out from underneath the couch. Reminds me of myself when I was young I was rolling around with my toys :P lol

VR_Training VR_Training

Great!

Now we know how those stick figures train and become such epic warriors! Animation was great, idea was brilliant. Once I say the fluidanims symbol I knew it was going to be an instant 5/5.

xtended12 responds:

;D Thanks , and yes fluidanims FTW

A Sims Parody A Sims Parody

LMAO

That was a great idea, but as for the art, animation, and audio. Improvements are needed, I did read your description and you know whats wrong. I loved the idea and hope to see a remake in the future.

Kirby vs Zero Kirby vs Zero

lol

I loved how Zero died at the end, it was like the old fashoined megaman X kill. I liked the pace and it was animated pretty well, keep up the good work.

TankofDestruction responds:

thanks, yeah i wanted to put some nostalgia into the battle, like the kirby sfx

The Many Kirbys Collab The Many Kirbys Collab

Very good!

It was very nice and fun to watch, the only thing I did not like was that in the sword one it was just one of his animations that were already made....Ive seen it already It was funny then and funny now but could have done somthing new and more original for the collab.

Im a Kirby fan and love nintendo any future submissions you can count on me watching and rating high.

FlashfireEX responds:

Thanks. :D

Drink & Fight Drink & Fight

Nice

Why is everyone saying you spelt play wrong? Isent that the point....I mean think about it, its a song about drinking....